Glide around a farmers market
More Information: A farmers market is a public assembly of farmers selling the food that they produced directly to consumers. Bonds grow between farmers, shoppers, and the community. We will increase those bonds as we explore the market and the community around it on this short glide.
How it works: Make a reservation ahead of time and we meet at our location at the farmers’ market. We train you on the segway and off we go!
When and Where?
• Green Bay Farmers’ Market on Wednesdays
• DePere Farmers’ Market on Thursdays
• Neenah Farmers’ Markets on Saturdays in June
Tax and Optional Gratuity not included in price
• Wednesdays May-August from 3pm-7:30pm & September 3:00pm-6:30pm
• Thursdays 4pm-8pm
• Saturdays in June 8am-11:30am